I bought a refrigerator and stove in May 2015. The project stopped and only last week did I remove the cardboard box from the refrigerator. What I found was a totally banged up side. I have not called the company yet...but reading these reviews, I hope I can write again with a entirely different story. :)
These pictures are a little dark, but there are marks from top to bottom, of different depths, some major, and others less.
I'll explain the delay in opening the packaging a bit more, so that you don't think I made this up or that the refrigerator/freezer was in any place where it would have gotten hurt. The package was placed in my garage upon receipt. There were no stairs, no additional moving. I now have decided to keep it there, as the project in my basement has been placed on hold indefinitely.
I hope to call tomorrow and get this all straighten out. Wish me luck.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "ALL FORDS manufactured early to mid 2000s have the same type of door, glass opens independently from entire rear hatch framing. Opened the window one day and as it opened..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "Have you been reveicing Redbox return errors ? I atttempted to return three DVD's and after the first one received an error message that the "box can't hold any..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."