I bought a refrigerator and stove in May 2015. The project stopped and only last week did I remove the cardboard box from the refrigerator. What I found was a totally banged up side. I have not called the company yet...but reading these reviews, I hope I can write again with a entirely different story. :)
These pictures are a little dark, but there are marks from top to bottom, of different depths, some major, and others less.
I'll explain the delay in opening the packaging a bit more, so that you don't think I made this up or that the refrigerator/freezer was in any place where it would have gotten hurt. The package was placed in my garage upon receipt. There were no stairs, no additional moving. I now have decided to keep it there, as the project in my basement has been placed on hold indefinitely.
I hope to call tomorrow and get this all straighten out. Wish me luck.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We got our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was starting to creak every..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "ALL FORDS manufactured early to mid 2000s have the same type of door, glass opens independently from entire rear hatch framing. Opened the window one day and as it opened..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "Have you been reveicing Redbox return errors ? I atttempted to return three DVD's and after the first one received an error message that the "box can't hold any..."