I bought a used Edgestar washer/dryer combo, it does a great job washing, but does not dry doesn't even heat up!I called the company asking what could be wrong, I was told there was nothing they could or would do to help me as I wasn't in warranty!

I asked if I could buy a service manual as I own a Handyman Business and we repair washers and dryers again was told there was nothing they would or could do for me!In short they don't care about the consumer only their new product sales, the corporate name is Living Direct, Inc., located in Austin Tx.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of edgestar washer dryer combination from Living Direct. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Living Direct to "give info and sales part for repair of dryer".

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Living Direct for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Living Direct?

Comments